It costs more than £2,000 per year to care for each of our eight Ravelrig RDA horses and ponies.
Private, Corporate or Community Sponsorship is a great way to help Ravelrig meet day to day equine related operating costs. You can sponsor the full annual care cost of your chosen horse or (if your budget won’t stretch that far) you can choose part sponsorship.
As a business, there are countless ways that sponsoring a horse can be of benefit – here are just a few of the things we feel are important;
- Horse sponsorship can generate substantial publicity for a relatively small investment
- You’ll be recognised as actively supporting the community that supports you.
- There will be extensive positive exposure to other Ravelrig supporters (potential customers)
- Your business will be seen as possessing a high level of corporate and social responsibility.
- Customers will see that you care about supporting a local worthy cause.
- £2,000 Full
- £1,000 Part (Feed)
- £500 Part (Shoeing)
- £400 Part (Saddlery & Rugs)
- £300 Part (Veterinary)
- £100 Part (General care)
In return for all sponsorship levels you will receive the following recognition:-
- Certificate (including your company logo if applicable) displayed outside your horse’s stable here at Ravelrig
- Acknowledgement prominently displayed on your horse’s page of our website
- Mention on our Social Media accounts
- Invitation to join us as a VIP Guest at our Summer Open Day in June
- Complimentary Ravelrig Calendar at Christmas