You probably already know you can adopt one of the Ravelrig ponies for as little as £30 a year, but did you know you can also sponsor them?
It costs just over £2,000 a year to look after each horse, this covers feed, shoeing, bedding, vet bills, tack and anything else that is required. With eight ponies it costs us over £16,000 a year.
Do you work for an organisation that is looking to invest in a local charity?
Benefits for you or your business
- Pony sponsorship can generate substantial publicity for a relatively small investment
- You will be recognised as actively supporting the community that supports you.
- There will be extensive positive exposure to other Ravelrig supporters (potential customers)
- Your business will be seen as possessing a high level of corporate and social responsibility.
- Customers will see that you care about supporting a local worthy cause.
You have a number of different options to choose from and with each your company logo and details will be displayed on our website, stables and social media.
- £2,000 Full
- £1,000 Part (Feed)
- £500 Part (Shoeing)
- £400 Part (Saddlery & Rugs)
- £300 Part (Veterinary)
- £100 Part (General care)
You can download a form by clicking below or if you would like more information please click here or give us a call on 0131 449 7994.